This report considers the evolution of safety in mining, including the key safety challenges and solutions of both the present and future.
Safety has long proved a critical issue in the mining industry. Traditionally, it is interpreted as the protection of stakeholders exposed to the hazards associated with day-to-day mining activities and mitigating the risk of harm and injury. However, research produced by Mining Journal Intelligence over the past couple of years has shown the traditional interpretation is evolving faster than ever, not least with the onset of COVID-19 and innovative technologies.
The Global Leadership Report 2022 explores the broadening definition of Safety in mining through our Global Leadership Survey. The results prioritise and analyse key safety factors and developments both today and tomorrow from different stakeholder perspectives, supported by unparalleled industry guidance from interviews with C-suite executives of mining’s largest companies (>US$1bn market cap).
PDF Enterprise licence:
- Get unlimited distribution rights for your entire organization, including subsidiaries.
- Universally compatible with all major operating systems, quick and easy to read regardless of device.
- Capability to quickly and efficiently search for topics or companies from within your report.
- Smaller file sizes making it efficient to share internally.
- Ability to access the content while working remotely or offline.
- Option to extract sections from the pdf report to include in company presentations.
Access this report:
Mining Journal Research and Intelligence delivers annual standalone reports that expand upon the most relevant discussion points in the mining sector.
If you’d like to purchase the Mining Journal Intelligence Global Leadership Report 2022 as a standalone print and e-report, please make your purchase here.
Access all reports with a Mining Journal Premium subscription at www.mining-journal.com/subscribe.
INSIDE THIS REPORT
What's in the report:
Executive summary: An in-depth overview of the concept of safety in the mining industry.
Global leadership survey: Synthesizes the results of our industry-wide, digital survey the key safety factors and developments both today and tomorrow from different stakeholder perspectives.
Executive interviews: In-depth interviews with 25 executives from leading companies with an aggregate market cap of more than US$260 billion.